Our Global Services
Kate Colleary -Irland
- Founding Partner at Pembroke Privacy, Kate is an international leader in the field of data protection.
- She regularly lectures on the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland and Kings Inn’s postgraduate courses in data protection law. In addition to frequently publishing articles on these subjects, she is often asked to speak on data protection issues at international conferences and to comment in the media.
- Kate is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe) (CIPP/E) and the Irish Country Leader of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community.
- She previously led the Data Protection team of an international law firm. Kate is the Principal of Colleary & Co, a law firm specialising in data protection, intellectual property and litigation.
Rocco Panetta - Italy
- Founding Partner at Panetta & Associati, internationally recognized among the most prominent Technology, Data Protection and Internet lawyers.
- Rocco is one of the Members of the IAPP Board of Directors and Country Leader Italy of the IAPP | International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- DPO Data Protection Officer in outsourcing for national and multinational corporations, Rocco is a former top-level officer at the Italian Data Protection Authority, the Garante and representative at the Art. 29 WP (now EDPB).
- Rocco is a speaker at various conferences and contract professor in a number of Universities on data protection and he is Ethics Expert at ERCEA, Brussels.
- Awarded Best Privacy Lawyer of 2018 and 2019 by Legalcommunity and recognized as one of the Most Influential Italian Lawyers under 50 by TopLegal.
Ariel Silverstone - USA
- Founding Partner at Data Protectors, where together with his Team design, implement, and evaluation privacy programs and serve as External Data Protection Officers for firms working to comply with GDPR requirements
- Former Vice President for Security Strategy, Privacy and Trust at GoDaddy and CISO at Expedia
- Contributed to the Cloud Computing security strategy for Microsoft Azure and was the chief trusted security advisor to Cisco’s largest customers
- Led the information security efforts at companies including Travelport, and Symantec
Dan Or-Hof - Israel
- Founding Partner at Or-Hof Law -speaclelized firm in technology law and data protection.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Member of the International Association for Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member of the Israel Privacy Protection Public Council
- Chairman – the Israeli Data Protection Professionals Forum (IDPF)
- Lecturer at Law – Tel Aviv University and the Interdisciplinary Center.
- Named a top 50 Israeli lawyer and a leader in Cyberlaw and data protection.