IDPF & DataGuidance invite you to
The New Cyber Security Laws
Conference | Free | English
Thursday, June 27th, 2019 13:30-16:00 | Tel Aviv University – Naftali Building(Room 001)
While attending risks involved with global data protection challenges, such as the GDPR and the CCPA, local and foreign corporations acknowledge that doing business in Israel require special attention to the local law as well.
Our privacy pros’ forum annual event is focused on the crossroads of privacy regulation and cybersecurity.
This time, we will focus on the new Cyber Security Bill which creates substantial concerns over the Israeli government’s ability to access private-owned information systems without court orders.
We will also hold a professionals’ panel about practical challenges in complying with the data security regulations. It has been a year since the regulations took effect and created a massive impact on the Israeli market.
About the Israeli Data-Protection Professionals Forum (IDPF)
We invite you to join selected data protection leaders and seize an: opportunity to take part in a professional forum with fellow practitioners and dig deep into practice.
· Explore how to face day-to-day challenges with new regulations, such as the GDPR, CCPA and the Israeli information security regulations;
· Discuss how technology and cyber-security practices ca
· n be used, and how to materialize the Privacy-by-Design concept;
· Hear case studies and presentations from other practitioners;
· Define the role of the Data Protection Officer and DPO-CISO cooperation.
· Manage data breaches efficiently;
Learn how to apply effective data privacy impact assessments
14:00-14:15 Opening Session – Dan Or-Hof , Head , Or-Hof Law Firm ; Chairman , IDPF
14:15-15:00 -The New Israeli Cyber Security Bill Eyal Roy Sage , Leads the Law & Technology Practice , AYR – Amar Reiter Jeanne Shochatovich & Co.
15:00-15:30 – Promoting Balanced Legal Frameworks for Cybersecurity – Response from the Bill’s Drafter Amit Ashkenazi , Legal Advisor , Israel National Cyber Directorate
15:30-16:00 – Israeli Data-Protection Regulations 1st Anniversary – what have we learned?