Israel Bar Association, 2009
- Faculty of Law, Haifa University, LL.B., 2008, magna cum laude
- Teaching Assistant, Haifa University – Property Law; Academic Center for Law and Science – Corporate Law
- 2018 (current position): Or-Hof Tech & IP Law
- 2016-2018: In-house counsel, Datorama
- 2011-2016: in-house counsel, Syneron-Candela
- 2009-2011: Lawyer in the legal department of Israel Chemicals Ltd.
Rotem joined our office after serving as in-house counsel for leading technology companies. She brings with her a wealth of experience in legal accompaniment and counseling in all areas of commercial law, from idea to IPO.
Her work includes drafting and implementation of international and domestic privacy compliance programs, registration of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks) in Israel and abroad, drafting of complex business contracts (in Hebrew and English), and legal accompaniment and ongoing counsel in corporate, computer, internet, and international trade law.
Before joining Or-Hof Tech & IP Law, Rotem served as in-house counsel for Datorama, a SaaS-based start-up in the field of analytics and big data. She provided the organization with legal advice in a wide range of areas, such as corporate laws, various ongoing commercial agreements, international compliance and regulatory programs, labor law, and intellectual property law.
Rotem came to Datorama from Syneron-Candela, a global medical device company (traded on the Nasdaq Exchange). In her capacity as in-house counsel, Rotem assisted the company in all its ongoing legal needs: corporate, securities, business agreements, litigation, and more.
Rotem was admitted to the Israeli Bar Association in 2009, after completing her legal training in the offices of Tadmor & Co, and after completing her degree at Haifa University magna cum laude.